A Stunning course set in the rolling hills of Northern England Burnlaw is a challenge to all levels of golfers. a good mix of par three and four holes are set out over a well crafted course which fully uses the topography and features of this working farm.
The course is set on a working farm/spiritual convention centre and all will be warmly welcomed, you do have to make contact with the owners before arrival to be shown around and ensure that you are able to play.
Burnlaw is a magical place which will leave you always wanting to return!
Pros: Stunning landscape and challenging holes.
- The most warm and friendly reception you could ever hope to have from hosts anywhere.
Cons- Working farm so access is not all year round.
- Baskets are not standard sizes or heights.
- Tees can be uneven.
- No tee signs, you need to play with a course local the first time round.
Courses Close By
- Walbottle Campus Technology College, Newcastle upon Tyne GBNo votes yet
- Gosforth Object Disc Golf Course, Newcastle Upon Tyne GBNo votes yet
- Valley Gardens - Harrogate, Harrogate GBNo votes yet
- Ashville College Disc Golf Course, Harrogate GB(1 vote)
- Balmangan Bay Farm, Kirkcudbright GBNo votes yet
- Myerscough College Disc Golf, Preston Lancashire GBNo votes yet
- Myerscough Disc Golf Course, Bilsborrow Preston GBNo votes yet
- Bluebell Woods Disc Golf Course, Dunbar, Scotland GB(1 vote)
- Crooked Pine , Edinburgh GBNo votes yet
- St. Andrews University Sports Centre, St. Andrews GBNo votes yet