Bullsnake Alley Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Technical course with a good variety of lengths through cottonwoods, yucca and cacti, native prairie grasses and roaming wildlife. Bring water and hiking boots. Wind, dry terrain, and elevation. NOTE: many holes have tall grass. Watch your discs carefully. The second of two courses on site.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DB-5
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: Slight Slope
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,087ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 1
I-25; Beverly St. exit. Go north to a left on K St. then right into large soccer and softball complex. Go past the recycling containers all the way back behind the sports field. Park by and then walk over the pedestrian bridge. Stay to the right, follow the sign - 300' to the course. One of two courses on site - this course has red tee signs, while Casper DGC - to the left - has white tee signs.
Parking Lot: (
Email: Jason R. Vican
Alt. Phone: 307-277-2028
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bullsnake Alley Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Casper Disc Golf Course, Casper WY US(2 votes)
- Douglas Community Disc Golf Course, Douglas WY USNo votes yet
- Deer Field at Washington Park, Rawlins WY USNo votes yet
- Lewis Park, Wheatland WY USNo votes yet
- West Park Disc Golf Course, Guernsey WY USNo votes yet
- Buffalo Community Disc Golf Course, Buffalo WY USNo votes yet
- Matthew Sorenson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Gillette WY USNo votes yet
- Sunset Park Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet
- Energy Rotary Club Disc Golf Course, Gillette WY US(1 vote)
- Central WY College Disc Golf Course, Riverton WY USNo votes yet