No votes yet
On the Gautier campus of Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College. Lightly wooded with some open holes. Front 3 holes circle the "gator pond" (small gators!). #4 is along the canal leading to the pond. Please - this college campus is alcohol, tobacco, and drug free!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 5,207ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Brent Holifield
I-10; exit 61. Go south on Gautier Vancleave Rd for 3.1 miles to a left on College Dr. Left on Community. Park in the lot by baskets #10 and #18.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bulldog Bayou? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Shepard State Park, Gautier MS US(3 votes)
- IG Levy Disc Golf Course, Pascagoula MS US(3 votes)
- St. Martin Middle School Disc Golf Course, Ocean Springs MS USNo votes yet
- St. Martin High School Disc Golf Course, Ocean Springs MS US(1 vote)
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US(2 votes)
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US(1 vote)
- Brickyard Mile, Gulfport MS USNo votes yet
- Baker High School, Mobile AL USNo votes yet
- Cottage Hill Park, Mobile AL US(3 votes)
- Semmes Middle School, Semmes AL USNo votes yet