No votes yet
Technical course with challenging shorter holes among mature trees and exotic vegetation. A heavy rain will leave standing water for 2-3 days on sections.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Woodchips
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,021ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Mick Steele and James Jackson
I-10; exit 34A to merge onto US-49 S. Go 3.1 miles to a left on 34th St. Go 1.3 miles to a right on Jeffrey Circle. When you see the Bark Park at Jeffrey Circle, turn right and follow to the next curve. See the course sign and bench there at the 1st and 10th tees.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Brickyard Mile? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hiller Park, Biloxi MS US(1 vote)
- Keesler Air Force Base Disc Golf Course, Biloxi MS US(2 votes)
- St. Martin Middle School Disc Golf Course, Ocean Springs MS USNo votes yet
- St. Martin High School Disc Golf Course, Ocean Springs MS US(1 vote)
- Diamondhead, Diamondhead MS US(1 vote)
- Buccaneer State Park, Waveland MS US(1 vote)
- McLeod Park, Kiln MS USNo votes yet
- Bulldog Bayou, Gautier MS USNo votes yet
- Shepard State Park, Gautier MS US(3 votes)
- IG Levy Disc Golf Course, Pascagoula MS US(3 votes)