Buck Creek State Park
I admittedly played this years ago but when I did this course just didn't agree with me, the front 9 felt like trying to throw an elephant through a collinder too many trees and just luck required to get thru them, not golf skills. and the back 9 featured a 60 mph wind off the marina directly in your face. to me this one wasn't challenging, it was just unfair.
Course is fun to play after they re-designed it a couple of years ago, however just played it and it looks like they moved the pins around again and it has taken a step in the wrong direction. Some of the new locations do not make much sense and hardly require anything that could be a disc golf shot
Good elevation changes and hole variety. Would like to see better markers with distances and pars listed. A course map would also be helpful. Trying to find next tee is often challenging. Tee boxes are now all concrete.
this course is great. it could use some paved tee boxes but it is still a cool course. cabins available to rent on a nice lake. very scenic and hilly for ohio. front nine in woods back nine in open. be careful for the poison ivy and chiggers! oh, and don't play glow disc here. the rangers will catch you.
Courses Close By
- Wittenberg University, Springfield OH US(1 vote)
- Hazy Shade Disc Golf Course, Springfield OH USNo votes yet
- Urbana Hilltop Disc Golf at Melvin Miller Park, Urbana OH US(4 votes)
- The Larry Silver Nine at John Bryan State Park, Yellow Springs OH USNo votes yet
- Mills Lawn Disc Golf Course, Yellow Springs OH USNo votes yet
- Cedarville University, Cedarville OH USNo votes yet
- Handyman Ace Hardware Disc Golf Course, Fairborn OH US(3 votes)
- Greeneview High School, Jamestown OH USNo votes yet
- Caesars Ford Park, Xenia OH USNo votes yet
- Xenia Rotary Disc Golf Course, Xenia OH USNo votes yet