Very good course, I travel to play this one. The hole's are perfectly situated for fun and a challenge.
Amazing course, very well kept. Rolling green hills with giant trees. Very open with good variation in hole length. I agree with everyone above if this course had better tee boxes it would be perfect. Beautiful landscaping and challenging play make for a wonderful experience. Lots of other golfers out there but never had to wait. Did however have to watch out for the occasional park goer walking through holes or standing next to baskets around the pond.
Nice course if you like to "huck it." There has been recent construction on the course and some changes to a couple of holes. The relocation of 18 from across the water was really disappointing. This is a solid course for the area.
Played course in March, and loved it. Needed locals to show where some baskets were, but I do agree with the other commenters. Will have to play again in the summer.
Really nice course with some long holes and good basket placement. There were a good amount of people playing, but never really a wait. Good players and nice people. Agree with throwinrocs, if the tee boxes were concrete this course would be a 5.
This course could be a perfect 5. With some nice signs and concrete tees, this would be one of the best courses I've ever seen. The course itself is beautiful with rolling grassy hills and huge 100-150 year old oaks carving the fairways.
Courses Close By
- Brookland Middle School, Richmond VA USNo votes yet
- University of Richmond Disc Golf Course, Richmond VA US(2 votes)
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US(1 vote)
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- New Hanover Presbyterian Church, Mechanicsville VA US(2 votes)
- The Village Disc Golf Course, Glen Allen VA USNo votes yet
- Dorey Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Goyne Park Disc Golf Course, Chester VA US(4 votes)
- Pharaoh's Tomb at White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US(3 votes)
- The Monster at Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US(5 votes)