No votes yet
Some trees and lots of OB. A mostly dry creek (OB) in play on most holes. Good variety of shots required. OB can get you.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Rubber
Course Length: 2,837ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 0
67 west to a right on Howard St., to a right on Forest Park Trail. 1st tee (orange tee marker) by picnic tables and trash can.
First Tee: (
Email: Jason Moore
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Brentwood Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US(1 vote)
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX USNo votes yet
- South Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Middle Concho Disc Golf Course, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Kickapoo Creek at Bronte City Park, Bronte TX USNo votes yet
- Jim Ned Disc Golf Course, Tuscola TX USNo votes yet
- Memory Lake, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman City Park, Coleman TX USNo votes yet