Ballinger City Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short 9 hole course at Ballinger City Park (the longest hole is 224'). Perfect for beginners and kids, ace runs and mid-range practice. Variety of looks with three elevated tees and some guarded baskets. Scenic views of Elm Creek and the woodsy area around the park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach II
Tee Type: Mixed
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 1,566ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Paul Harris, Blaine Ross
Turn north from Broadway St onto Crosson Ave and follow it into the city park. The first three holes are to the left at the bottom of the hill as you enter the park -- across from the swimming pool. #4 is on the other side of the pool and the playground.
Email: Paul Harris
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ballinger City Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Kickapoo Creek at Bronte City Park, Bronte TX USNo votes yet
- Memory Lake, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman City Park, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Jim Ned Disc Golf Course, Tuscola TX USNo votes yet
- South Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Picnic Bend Park, San Angelo TX US(1 vote)
- North Concho Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Brentwood Park, San Angelo TX USNo votes yet
- Angelo State University, San Angleo TX USNo votes yet