Bloomsburg Town Park
Large well used community park. Updated from 9 holes to full 18 in 2016. There are 4 holes along the Susquehanna River.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kyle Bauman
I-80; exit 232. Go south on PA-42 for 1.7 miles to the US-11 ramp. Go on US-11 for 1.5 miles to a right on Market St. A mile to the park.
Email: Chuck Wagner
This course has no photos.
by lumikey on Nov 25, 2016 at 11:55am
Nice short course but built for accuracy. Some holes you can't just throw as hard as you can unless you can keep it straight. Wish tee-pads were a bit longer. Hole 10 is probably my favorite.
Courses Close By
- Test Track Park Disc Golf Course, Berwick PA US(1 vote)
- Lime Bluff Recreation Area, Hughesville PA USNo votes yet
- Selinsgrove Area School District DGC, Selinsgrove PA USNo votes yet
- Moon Lake Park, Hunlock Creek PA USNo votes yet
- American Legion Mtn. Post 781 Disc Golf Course, Mountain Top PA US(2 votes)
- Sweet Arrow Lake Disc Golf Course, Pine Grove PA USNo votes yet
- Crestwood High School, Mountaintop PA USNo votes yet
- Twin Grove, Pine Grove PA USNo votes yet
- Eurana Park, Weatherly PA US(1 vote)
- Long Trout Winery, Auburn PA US(2 votes)