Black Hills State University
No votes yet
Campus course at 3,800' in northern Black Hills. Plays around dorms and athletic fields (skip holes where teams are practicing). Challenges include wind, elevation changes, a meandering creek, tall pines, mandos and sun-bathing co-eds. 1st recipient of PDGA's College Matching Basket Program. Course map at http://spearfishdisc.com/bhsu-course/. Discs at University bookstore. Baskets are powder-dipped yellow with six baskets on an elevated concrete base. Park behind dormitories on NW side of campus. 1st tee next to Welcome Board and practice basket.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 20
Target Type: Mach III w/Trapper Basket 2
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,377ft
Alternate Length: 5,825ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Don Altmyer
I-90 to Exit 12, follow Jackson Blvd. through town 1 mile to a right on University Ave. At campus entrance, circle left (west) around the parking lot. At 4 way stop sign, go straight behind dorms to message board next to practice basket.
First Tee: (
Email: Don Altmyer #5606
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Black Hills State University? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Spearfish Canyon Disc Golf Course, Spearfish SD US(6 votes)
- Center of the Nation Disc Golf, Belle Fourche SD US(1 vote)
- Sturgis Disc Golf Course, Sturgis SD USNo votes yet
- Jackson Park, Rapid City SD US(2 votes)
- Omaha Park Disc Golf Course, Rapid City SD USNo votes yet
- Ellsworth AFB Disc Golf Course, Ellsworth Air Force Base SD USNo votes yet
- Douglas Schools Disc Golf Aboretum, Box Elder SD USNo votes yet
- Hart Ranch Camping Resort, Rapid City SD USNo votes yet
- Pageant Hill, Custer SD US(3 votes)
- Energy Rotary Club Disc Golf Course, Gillette WY US(1 vote)