Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator
Solid course. Stinks to have to pay to play. But worth it if you're in the area.
Hole one a few hundred feet to left of building just off of parking lot. Excellent course with both long and short holes needing mostly technical placement with a few open holes. Am and Pro tee pads play very different. Both trees and lake in play with elevation change on a few holes. Both 9's play back. Second 18-hole course at same location.
Vice President - Orlando Disc Golf Club
Courses Close By
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Woods, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- 65th Infantry Veterans Disc Golf Course, Kissimmee FL USNo votes yet
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Lake Hiawatha Preserve, Clermont FL USNo votes yet
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park, Oviedo FL US(2 votes)