65th Infantry Veterans Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Recreational course built on a small section of a former executive ball golf course. Mostly open fairways, with 85 new trees and dual pin positions. Some rolling topography, water and backyard fences can come into play. PLEASE do not jump fences to retrieve discs. Sand pit on # 7 is OB.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,250ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Florida Turnpike; exit 249. Go east on Osceola Pkwy for 1.1 miles to a right on Buenaventura Blvd. to the park on the left in about 1.7 miles. 1st tee near restrooms.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at 65th Infantry Veterans Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Airport Lakes Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Original, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park; T2-The Turkeynator, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Bill Frederick Park at Turkey Lake: The Woods, Orlando FL USNo votes yet
- Barnett Park - North, Orlando FL US(3 votes)
- Barnett Park - Parkside, Orlando FL US(2 votes)
- Avalon Park, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- University of Central Florida Disc Golf Course, Orlando FL US(1 vote)
- Oviedo Disc Golf Course at Shane Kelly Park, Oviedo FL US(2 votes)
- F. Burton Smith Park, Cocoa FL US(1 vote)