Big Cypress Tree Disc Golf
No votes yet
The first 4 holes have tight fairways in thick, second growth woods. The next 3 play in an open section. #8,9 and 10 are in a wildflower meadow section. #11 and 12 are under mature trees. The park is primarily flooded hardwood bottom land forest - mosquitoes and Poison Ivy should be anticipated. The rough on 8, 9 and10 can make it tough to find discs. Poisonous snakes, yellow jackets, red wasps, ticks, horse flies, and chiggers are among the wildlife you may encounter. Can be seriously overgrown.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 12
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,405ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kent Fothergill and Chris Dodson
From Greenfield; go west on 445/Kimery Store Rd for 4.9 miles to a right on Big Cypress Rd. Drive into the park. The 1st tee is behind the bathrooms.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Big Cypress Tree Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Harrison Road Disc Golf, Martin TN US(2 votes)
- Volunteer Ridge Disc Golf Course, Dresden TN USNo votes yet
- Huggins Park, Gleason TN USNo votes yet
- Grove Creek Run at Graham Park, Union City TN USNo votes yet
- Milan Disc Golf Course, Milan TN US(1 vote)
- McKenzie City Park Disc Golf Course, McKenzie TN USNo votes yet
- McNeil Park Disc Golf Course, Paris TN US(1 vote)
- Eiffel Tower Park, Paris TN US(1 vote)
- Union University, Jackson TN USNo votes yet
- Muse Park, Jackson TN USNo votes yet