A short course through a heavily wooded ravine. The course runs clockwise - baskets are usually visible from the tees. Follow the path and look carefully because... *Nov 2017 - no tee signs yet.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Tom Schauts
From Hwy 101; turn west on 22nd St. 22nd St (becomes Forest Hills Rd at the bend). About 0.2 mile from the intersection veer left onto the unpaved road going into the trees. Park 200' in (by the concrete block structure). 1st tee is just off the cleared area and the basket is visible up the hillside.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by A'eron on Sep 22, 2018 at 5:30pm
Still being developed, but well worth the walk.
Courses Close By
- Windsor Park, North Bend OR US(2 votes)
- Mingus Park, Coos Bay OR US(2 votes)
- Bandon City Park, Bandon OR US(2 votes)
- Oakland Disc Golf Course, Oakland OR USNo votes yet
- Camp Serene Disc Golf Course, Noti OR US(1 vote)
- Red River Disc Golf Course, Waldport OR US(1 vote)
- Riverfront Park, Roseburg OR US(1 vote)
- Camas Valley School, Douglas OR USNo votes yet
- Whistler's Bend Disc Golf Course, Roseburg OR US(4 votes)
- The Grove at North Regional, Cottage Grove OR US(2 votes)