Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park
No votes yet
Fairly open, but trees block many targets. A tough-to-cross creek borders much of the back. Some folks skip 8 - 13. Dual tees. Short layout plays 16,2,0. Note that course sign has the lengths reversed from white and blue tees for holes 12, 13 and 18.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,840ft
Alternate Length: 4,115ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 10 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: Stan McDaniel
From Charlotte, Hwy 74 to Monroe, right on Dickerson Blvd. (retail district). Left at N. Charlotte Ave. (2nd light), 1 mile to right on Icemorlee St., cross RR tracks and take 1st left on N. Johnson St. Then 1st right into Dickerson Recreation Complex and Park.
First Tee: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bearskin Creek at Dickerson Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Union Academy, Monroe NC USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek, Monroe NC USNo votes yet
- Creekside Disc Golf Course at Crooked Creek Park, Indian Trail NC USNo votes yet
- Sun Valley Middle School, Indian Trail NC USNo votes yet
- Wingate University, Wingate NC USNo votes yet
- Crooked Creek Crossing, Stallings NC US(2 votes)
- Cuthbertson Middle School, Waxhaw NC USNo votes yet
- Waxhaw Elementary School, Waxhaw NC USNo votes yet
- Squirrel Lake Park, Matthews NC USNo votes yet
- Cane Creek Park, Waxhaw NC USNo votes yet