Bear Creek Disc and Golf
No votes yet
A 9 hole course that follows the layout of the existing ball golf course.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 4,327ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 1 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 7
I-5; exit 27. Go west on Garfield St. for 0.5 mile to a left on Hwy 99. Course on the left in half a mile next to Lava Roxy Ann Bowling Alley.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bear Creek Disc and Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Southern Oregon VA Rehabilitation Center, White City OR USNo votes yet
- Southern Oregon University, Ashland OR USNo votes yet
- Gold Hill Sports Park, Gold Hill OR US(1 vote)
- Frog Creek Disc Golf Course at Shale City, Ashland OR US(3 votes)
- Tom Pearce Park, Grants Pass OR US(3 votes)
- Riverside Park, Grants Pass OR US(2 votes)
- Lake Selmac, Selma OR US(2 votes)
- Wolf Creek Park, Wolf Creek OR USNo votes yet
- Indian Mary Park, Grants Pass (Merlin) OR USNo votes yet
- Vertical Horizons Treehouse Paradise, Cave Junction OR USNo votes yet