No votes yet
Disc golf course on land that used to be a ball golf course. Front nine is open and the back nine mostly wooded. Plenty of elevation and has six alternate shorter tees.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 6,891ft
Alternate Length: 5,497ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 6
Course Designer: Glen Lowman
US-321; exit 42. Go west on Brookford Blvd for half mile to a right on Fleetwood Dr. Go 0.25 mile to a right on Mountain View Rd. The course is straight ahead. The first visible hole is #5.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at The Bear? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Hildebran Community Park Disc Golf Course, Hildebran NC USNo votes yet
- Glenn C. Hilton Memorial Park, Hickory NC US(2 votes)
- Jacob Fork Park, Newton NC USNo votes yet
- Sawmills Veterans Park, Sawmills NC US(1 vote)
- Hudson Middle School Disc Golf Course, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- Redwood Park, Hudson NC USNo votes yet
- Bethel Park Disc Golf Course, Morganton NC US(1 vote)
- Betty G. Ross Park, Lincolnton NC USNo votes yet
- T. Henry Wilson Athletic Park, Lenoir NC USNo votes yet
- Catawba Meadows , Morganton NC USNo votes yet