Bakers Disc Golf Course at Rock Creek State Park
No votes yet
In a well maintained grassy area at Rock Creek State Park. Water in play on some holes.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach New II
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kirk Baker
I-80 east of Des Moines; exit 173 for Kellogg. Go north on 224 past old Hwy 6 and through Kellogg to a right on Hwy F27 E, 2 miles to lake, cross bridge and enter 2nd park entrance. Follow road past campground road, past picnic area to end of road. 1st tee is in the first parking lot to the right.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bakers Disc Golf Course at Rock Creek State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Miller Park - Lake Nyanza, Grinnell IA US(1 vote)
- Woodland Park, Newton IA USNo votes yet
- Maytag Park, Newton IA US(2 votes)
- Malcom Disc Golf Course, Malcom IA USNo votes yet
- Pilgrim Heights Retreat Center, Montour IA USNo votes yet
- Montezuma Disc Golf Course, Montezuma IA USNo votes yet
- Toledo Community Disc Golf Course, Toledo IA US(1 vote)
- Lewis Club Park, Colfax IA US(1 vote)
- Riverview Park, Marshalltown IA USNo votes yet
- Prairie City Park, Prairie City IA USNo votes yet