Aspen Park Disc Golf Course
A relatively short course at a local park with woods and meadow sections. Built as an Eagle Scout project. Grass in meadow is not cut - keep an eye on your discs.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Rubber
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Sterling McPherson
I-75; exit 282. Go east on Main St. for 1 mile to a right on Maple Ave. Follow Maple for 0.3 mile - it turns to the right and becomes E 5th St. Turn into the middle school. First tee is south of parking lot, off dirt road.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by pharmgirl1962 on Jul 28, 2018 at 10:17am
We have played this course many times. It is family friendly. This last basket is a bit tricky as it is in the park and you need navigate to the fence line. It is very nice 9 hole course.
Courses Close By
Displaying 1 - 10 of 10
- Treetops Resort, Gaylord MI USNo votes yet
- Sturgeon Valley Campground, Wolverine MI USNo votes yet
- Boyne Mountain Ski Resort, Boyne Falls MI USNo votes yet
- Lewiston Disc Golf Club at Buttles Park, Lewiston MI USNo votes yet
- Avalanche Preserve Recreation Area, Boyne City MI US(1 vote)
- Palmer Park, Mancelona MI USNo votes yet
- Grayling Nature Park, Grayling MI USNo votes yet
- East Jordan Community Park, East Jordan MI US(1 vote)
- The Memory at Clear Lake State Park, Atlanta MI USNo votes yet
- The Valley at Canada Creek Ranch, Atlanta MI USNo votes yet