No votes yet
Short family friendly disc golf course at a caravan park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Take the M4 west, then A48 towards Carmarthen. At Carmarthen, take the A40 towards St. Clears, then take the A477 towards Tenby. Go 11 miles to the left turn for Amroth, go 1 mile to another left turn for Amroth. Continue through Summerhill village to another left for Amroth. Follow the seafront through Amroth village to Amroth Castle on the left.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Amroth Castle? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Clerkenhill Adventure Farm, Slebech GB(1 vote)
- Pembrey Ski Centre, Llanelli GB(1 vote)
- Felin Geri Disc Golf Course, Newcastle Emlyn GBNo votes yet
- Woolacombe Bay Holiday Park, Woolacombe GBNo votes yet
- Constitution Hill, Aberystwyth GB(1 vote)
- Llantwit Major School, Llantwit Major GB(1 vote)
- South Worden Farm, Holsworthy GBNo votes yet
- Ty Gwyn, Llwyngwril GBNo votes yet
- Mendip Disc Golf, Churchill GB(1 vote)
- Criccieth MultiGolf , Criccieth GBNo votes yet