A wide open park with only a few trees. A small creek comes into play on a few holes. Large wooden posts mark each tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: John Boothe and Sean Lewis
From Denver; I-25 N for 30 miles to exit 245 toward Mead. Turn left onto Co Rd 34. Go 1 mile to a right on 1st St. Parking on the right.
by DGNoob1 on Dec 25, 2018 at 4:08pm
Drainage Ditch comes into ply on most holes, but is easy to retrieve discs from. Very Hilly, no flat holes.
Courses Close By
- Brilliant C Acres Disc Golf Course, Mead CO US(1 vote)
- Clark Centennial Park, Longmont CO US(1 vote)
- Central Park Disc Golf Course, Firestone CO USNo votes yet
- Loomiller, Longmont CO USNo votes yet
- River Ranch Disc Golf Course, Johnstown CO US(5 votes)
- Dry Creek Disc Golf Course, Longmont CO US(1 vote)
- Walt Clark Middle School, Loveland CO USNo votes yet
- Thompson Valley High School, Loveland CO US(2 votes)
- Mehaffey Park, Loveland CO US(2 votes)
- Oxbow Disc Golf Course, Windsor CO US(4 votes)