Adler is a lovely course and the only knock on it is that it used to be an amazing 18 hole course. :( But as Libertyville became more affluent and less people started using the park (it's usually a ghost town other than a few disc golfers), they downgraded it to 9 holes and took away the challenging holes, took away the awesome super long 10th hole (700 feet??), and generally made the course pretty forgettable. That said, Adler is a nice park and please take time to pick up some of the garbage and broken glass while you walk the course because a lot of losers leave it behind (despite garbage cans at every tee).
Pros: You get a feel for almost every kind of hazard ie water, wooded, trees, wind, and paths. It's a great beginners course with plenty of shaded and field shots. Over the past decade the course's wooded areas have opened up and been cleaned which has changed my entire approach since shooting there since 2003. Very enjoyable course for beginners to novice.
Pro: Best course in lake county. Offers a wide variety of holes and fairways to be played. the signs show exactly where the holes are and it is always a good challenge.
Cons: Wish there was 18 holes but beggers cant be choosers. If it rains it can be a hassle trying to get through the mud
Pros: Variety of holes, slightly challenging, nice diagrams of the hole at the tees
Cons: Next tee is sometimes a challenge to find if you don't know the course and you are not following a group, people will cut in and start playing from which ever hole they would like.
Courses Close By
- Joy Lutheran Church Disc Golf Course, Gurnee IL USNo votes yet
- Leo Leathers Park, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Warren Township Park, Gurnee IL US(2 votes)
- Diamond Lake Sports Complex, Mundelein IL US(2 votes)
- Rosalind Franklin University Disc Golf, North Chicago IL US(1 vote)
- Central Park, Grayslake IL US(1 vote)
- Fremont School, Mundelein IL USNo votes yet
- Trinity International University Disc Golf, Bannockburn IL USNo votes yet
- Twin Creeks Park, Buffalo Grove IL US(1 vote)
- Danny Cunniff Park, Highland Park IL USNo votes yet