ACU Wildcat Disc Golf
No votes yet
Utilizes all the terrain available and features the longest hole (650') and highest elevated tee in Abilene. (#1 overlooks the downtown skyline). Open to the public. Discs and scorecards at Campus Store. An alcohol, drug and tobacco-free campus.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 3,350ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 3 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Jay Reading
From I-20; Ambler Exit Hwy 351. Go west to left on Judge Ely Rd. Go by the campus to a right on EN 16th St., 4 blocks to a left on Ave. D. Course parking and 1st tee straight ahead between Smith-Adams and Sherrod Residential Housing. Campus store is on Campus Center Road off of EN 16th.
First Tee: (
Email: Deonna Shake
Alt. Phone: 325-674-2016
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at ACU Wildcat Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Will Hair Park, Abilene TX US(2 votes)
- Cal Young Park, Abilene TX US(1 vote)
- Johnson Park, Abilene TX US(1 vote)
- Jim Ned Disc Golf Course, Tuscola TX USNo votes yet
- Newman Park, Sweetwater TX USNo votes yet
- Coleman City Park, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Memory Lake, Coleman TX USNo votes yet
- Breckenridge Disc Golf Course at Miller Park, Breckenridge TX US(1 vote)
- Kickapoo Creek at Bronte City Park, Bronte TX USNo votes yet
- Heart of Texas Camp Disc Golf Course, Brownwood TX USNo votes yet