No votes yet
At an outdoor activity center in central Birmingham with great transport links (Small Heath station is 200 meters from the entrance). The course was custom cut through 10 acres of self seeded woodland which had been left untended for 30 years. 9 unique holes have been created ranging from 55 - 110 meters in length making full use of the elevation. £6 to play all day. Monthly passes will be available as well. The white tees play to a par of 56. 9 fully separate red tees for beginners make for a fun warm up or cool down round. Disc rentals on site (along with a number of other activities).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T2
Tee Type: Woodchips
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 2,600ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Richard Hatton Disc Golf UK
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Ackers Adventure? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Arrow Valley Country Park, Redditch GB(1 vote)
- War Memorial MODS Course, Coventry GBNo votes yet
- Lichfield Beacon Park, Lichfield GB(1 vote)
- Bedworth Miners Welfare Disc Golf Course , Bedworth GB(3 votes)
- Quarry Park, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire GB(2 votes)
- Beaudesert Scout & Guide Camp, Rugeley GBNo votes yet
- Gaudet Luce, Droitwich GBNo votes yet
- Washbourne Park, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire GBNo votes yet
- Top Barn Farm, Holt Heath, Worchester GBNo votes yet
- Telford Town Park, Telford GBNo votes yet