The PDGA recently updated the Junior division age breaks for events that take place in 2016 and beyond, as detailed in the 2016 PDGA Tour Standards document. The information below details the transition process for events that existed prior to this update, specifically those events with qualification criteria based on the original age breaks from the 2015 Tour Standards.
Any 2016 event with pre-existing qualifying criteria for Junior divisions based on the 2015 Tour Standards may request a waiver to apply the 2015 Junior division age breaks to their 2016 event by contacting the PDGA Tour Manager directly. Where possible, the event should also include the new 2016 Junior 8 & Under & and Junior 6 & Under divisions as well. The 2016 PDGA Amateur and Junior Disc Golf World Championships will use the original 2015 junior division age breaks listed below, as well as the new Junior 8 & Under & and the Junior 6 & Under divisions
Junior Divisions - 2016 PDGA Amateur and Junior Disc Golf World Championships
- MJ1 - Junior Boys 19 & Under
- FJ1 - Junior Girls 19 & Under
- MJ2 - Junior Boys 16 & Under
- FJ2 - Junior Girls 16 & Under
- MJ3 - Junior Boys 13 & Under
- FJ3 - Junior Girls 13 & Under
- MJ4 - Junior Boys 10 & Under
- FJ4 - Junior Girls 10 & Under
- MJ5 - Junior Boys 8 & Under (NEW)
- FJ5 - Junior Girls 8 & Under (NEW)
- MJ6 - Junior Boys 6 & Under (NEW)
- FJ6 - Junior Girls 6 & Under (NEW)
Starting on January 1, 2017, only the new junior divisions will be offered at PDGA-sanctioned events.
Questions or concerns? Contact the PDGA Tour Manager.
- updated 1 month ago
- updated 1 week ago
- updated 21 hours ago
- updated 1 day ago
- updated 3 days ago
- 1 of 268
- next ›