Dunncroft - Castle Point Park
As far as 9-hole courses go, this is my favorite. There is a variety of length and all holes are in the woods. There are a couple of opportunities for Aces and plenty of opportunity for trouble. A small stream adds some OB for an extra challenge. I always play this course as a warm-up for Bryan Park when I am in Richmond.
This used to be a nice 18 hole course until the school expansion. It's worth playing if you live close and want the practice.
Courses Close By
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US
- University of Richmond DGC, Richmond VA US
- New Hanover Presbyterian Church, Mechanicsville VA US
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US
- Dorey Park, Richmond VA US
- Goyne Park DGC, Chester VA US
- The Monster @ Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US
- Pharaoh's Tomb @ White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US
- Betty Queen Center DGC, Louisa VA US
- The Blockhouse - Sunnyside, Spotsylvania VA US