Recreational, but long tees make it challenging. Both open and tight holes in woodsy setting with elevation.
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach III
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Course Length: 4,169ft
Alternate Length: 5,352ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
I-95 to I-64 east to Laburnam Ave. exit, right, south 5 miles (past Nabisco plant), left on Darbytown Rd., park 2 miles on right, course beyond pond on left in woods.
First Tee: (
Chris Hysell #7382
Alt. Phone: 804-798-3839
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by throwinROCS on Dec 10, 2009 at 3:58pm
Nice course with Pro and Am tees. Am tees make a nice short course. Pro tees make a very challenging technical course. Very peaceful. Great place for a relaxing round alone.
Courses Close By
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Goyne Park Disc Golf Course, Chester VA US(4 votes)
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US(6 votes)
- Pharaoh's Tomb at White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US(3 votes)
- University of Richmond Disc Golf Course, Richmond VA US(2 votes)
- New Hanover Presbyterian Church, Mechanicsville VA US(2 votes)
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US(1 vote)
- The Village Disc Golf Course, Glen Allen VA USNo votes yet
- The Monster at Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US(4 votes)
- New Quarter Park, Williamsburg VA USNo votes yet