Dunncroft - Castle Point Park
As far as 9-hole courses go, this is my favorite. There is a variety of length and all holes are in the woods. There are a couple of opportunities for Aces and plenty of opportunity for trouble. A small stream adds some OB for an extra challenge. I always play this course as a warm-up for Bryan Park when I am in Richmond.
This used to be a nice 18 hole course until the school expansion. It's worth playing if you live close and want the practice.
Courses Close By
- The Village Disc Golf Course, Glen Allen VA USNo votes yet
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US(6 votes)
- University of Richmond Disc Golf Course, Richmond VA US(2 votes)
- New Hanover Presbyterian Church, Mechanicsville VA US(2 votes)
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Dorey Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Goyne Park Disc Golf Course, Chester VA US(4 votes)
- The Monster at Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US(4 votes)
- Pharaoh's Tomb at White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US(3 votes)
- Hawk Hollow, Mineral VA USNo votes yet