Goyne Park Disc Golf Course
Course is improving. Beaver dam removed and course is much dryer. Crushed stone in tee boxes needs raking and compaction but much better than the former mud box tees..
Very small, good for beginners. Didn't like how open it was, not much shade on a sunny day, bring water.
Tee boxes are still pretty rough and the course can be confusing for first timers as the holes loop around a fair amount. Over all pretty nice fairways but the course takes a while to dry out after a good rain as there aren't any drainage areas and the swamp along side the course can rise up to the 16th hole. Overall fairly nice course though.
The bones of this course are great. Progress needs to be made on the tees and some of the fairways. Some concrete tee pads and a few drainage ditches would do wonders for the course.
Courses Close By
- Pharaoh's Tomb at White Bank Park, Colonial Heights VA US(3 votes)
- Dorey Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- Gillies Creek Park, Richmond VA US(1 vote)
- University of Richmond Disc Golf Course, Richmond VA US(2 votes)
- Bryan Park, Richmond VA US(6 votes)
- Dunncroft - Castle Point Park, Glen Allen VA US(1 vote)
- New Hanover Presbyterian Church, Mechanicsville VA US(2 votes)
- The Village Disc Golf Course, Glen Allen VA USNo votes yet
- The Monster at Fighting Creek, Powhatan VA US(4 votes)
- New Quarter Park, Williamsburg VA USNo votes yet