Z Boaz Park
Good range of technical along with long distance drives. Uses elevation changes very well. After hole one you need to head up a trail 10 o'clock towards hole 1's tee. You take the walked path all the way down, even past a shrub, you'll see the tee on the left. The basket is up the big hill to the right about 100 ft. Navigating through the course is not the best for first time goers, but still a good, challenging course. Probably want to be with someone who has been there before.
This course has real nice open and foilage shots. Plays well for both beginners and advanced players. The only downside is the all the trash that is left all around the park. All baskets are in play now and the park is getting ready for the Z Boaz Open on May 22&23, 2010.
i lost my AMS oil disc, anyone sees it i would love to have it back if not enjoy!!! you can reach me at [email protected]
I played this course on December 23, 2009. Basket 17 was missing and I was told by a new player of that course that it had been missing for at least a month (for as long as he had been playing that course). Because there is no map of this course, finding the second hole is tricky. I have played Veterans Park, North Park, Eagle Ranch & Harrington. I think it's second to Veterans Park. I am moving to that area and look forward to making it my home course.
Courses Close By
- Saddle Hills Disc Golf Course, White Settlement TX US(6 votes)
- Greenbriar Community Center, Fort Worth TX US(4 votes)
- Bicentennial Disc Golf Course, Crowley TX US(6 votes)
- TCC Northwest Campus, Fort Worth TX US(2 votes)
- Texas Wesleyan University, Fort Worth TX USNo votes yet
- Gateway West (The Privy), Fort Worth TX US(5 votes)
- Eagle Ranch Disc Golf Park, Fort Worth TX US(1 vote)
- Willow Creek Park, Saginaw TX US(1 vote)
- Sonora Park Disc Golf Course, Kennedale TX US(2 votes)
- Weatherford Disc Golf Course, Weatherford TX US(3 votes)