No votes yet
The front 9 has some fun and challenging shots. #3 shoots over a small pond. The back 9 is long!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,850ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
I-35; exit 19 for US-160 toward Winfield/Wellington. Turn left and continue onto US-81 S. Turn right at W Harvey Ave. Turn left at S Park St. S Park St turns right and becomes W 4th St. to the park.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Woods Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Napawalla Park, Oxford KS USNo votes yet
- South Haven Elementary School, South Haven KS USNo votes yet
- Chisholm Trail School Disc Golf Course, Clearwater KS USNo votes yet
- Alan John Memorial Disc Golf Course, Mulvane KS USNo votes yet
- Old Oaks Disc Golf Course, Haysville KS USNo votes yet
- Riggs Park Disc Golf Course, Haysville KS USNo votes yet
- Pecan Grove, Winfield KS USNo votes yet
- Stone Creek Park, Derby KS US(1 vote)
- Cherry Street Park, Winfield KS USNo votes yet
- Rich Ranch, Winfield KS USNo votes yet