No votes yet
The front 9 has some fun and challenging shots. #3 shoots over a small pond. The back 9 is long!
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 5,850ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 6 | Over 400ft: 4
I-35; exit 19 for US-160 toward Winfield/Wellington. Turn left and continue onto US-81 S. Turn right at W Harvey Ave. Turn left at S Park St. S Park St turns right and becomes W 4th St. to the park.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Woods Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Napawalla Park, Oxford KS USNo votes yet
- South Haven Elementary School, South Haven KS USNo votes yet
- Chisholm Trail School Disc Golf Course, Clearwater KS USNo votes yet
- Alan John Memorial Disc Golf Course, Mulvane KS USNo votes yet
- Old Oaks Disc Golf Course, Haysville KS USNo votes yet
- Riggs Park Disc Golf Course, Haysville KS USNo votes yet
- Campus High School Disc Golf Course, Wichita KS USNo votes yet
- Stone Creek Park, Derby KS US(1 vote)
- Cherry Street Park, Winfield KS USNo votes yet
- Rich Ranch, Winfield KS USNo votes yet