Winchester City Park
No votes yet
One of the first disc golf courses installed in Tennessee. A good mix of open, partly wooded and wooded fairways in this well manicured park beside Tims Ford Lake. Pavilions and several restrooms. Redesigned and expanded from 9 to 19 holes in 2015.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 19
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,606ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 12 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Mark and Vern Landrum
From the Square in Winchester, 1.5 miles north on North High St. to the park on the right (after the bridge). Boat ramp/softball fields on the left. 1st tee across from fields on the right side of the highway.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Mark Landrum #70076
Alt. Phone: 931-455-4190
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Winchester City Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Sunrise Rotary Disc Golf Course, Tullahoma TN USNo votes yet
- Tracy City Elementary School, Tracy City TN USNo votes yet
- Don Davidson Disc Golf Course, Fayetteville TN USNo votes yet
- H. V. Griffin Park, Shelbyville TN US(1 vote)
- Pepper Branch Park, McMinnville TN US(1 vote)
- Monte Sano State Park, Huntsville AL US(1 vote)
- Agape Disc Golf Course, Scottsboro AL USNo votes yet
- Henry Horton State Park, Chapel Hill TN US(4 votes)
- Mastin Lake, Huntsville AL US(4 votes)
- Barfield Crescent Park, Murfreesboro TN US(2 votes)