No votes yet
Hilly, featuring large trees, 2 streams and 2 bridges. Big, pretty park close to shopping and eating.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 4,856ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 13 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 1
South on Wapello St. from intersection of 63 & 34, to Ferry St., 3 blocks to a right on Finley St., 0.7 mile to park entrance at end.
Parking Lot: (
Tom Cremer #1673
Alt. Phone: 515-624-2118
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wildwood Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Franklin Park, Ottumwa IA USNo votes yet
- Memorial Park, Ottumwa IA USNo votes yet
- Indian Hills Community College, Ottumwa IA US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Ridge, Bloomfield IA USNo votes yet
- Chippewa Creek Disc Golf Course, Eldon IA USNo votes yet
- Sandy Dunes Disc Golf, Eddyville IA US(1 vote)
- Lake Fisher Disc Golf Course, Bloomfield IA USNo votes yet
- Albia City Park, Albia IA USNo votes yet
- Mammoth Disc Golf, University Park IA USNo votes yet
- Edmundson Park, Oskaloosa IA USNo votes yet