Whitefish Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
#1-4 are mostly open and lightly-wooded. Seasonally, there is a water hazard surrounding #2, 3, and 4. #5-9 dive into a heavily wooded section with tight shots down narrow alleys. Open to public play except for Wednesday evenings and Sunday mornings.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Dirt
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 2,598ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: David Engle, Joseph Perry, and Roy McDaniel
From Whitefish; go west on US-93 for a mile to a left on Karrow Ave. Go 1.4 miles to a left on Lamb Ln which ends in the church parking lot. 1st tee is in the landscaping next to the church building and the lawn, directly by the black/green course signs.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Whitefish Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Buffalo Bobs, Whitefish MT USNo votes yet
- Smith Lake Community Disc Golf Course, Whitefish MT USNo votes yet
- Lawrence Park, Kalispell MT USNo votes yet
- Kooky Noosa at Libby Dam, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Lone Elk Lodge, East Glacier Park MT USNo votes yet
- Wilderness Club Disc Golf, Eureka MT USNo votes yet
- Treewell Acres, Libby MT US(4 votes)
- Zachary Haines Memorial Disc Golf Course, Libby MT US(1 vote)
- Knucknees Basin, Hotsprings MT USNo votes yet
- Bear Creek Resort, Thompson Falls MT USNo votes yet