White Pines Park Disc Golf Course
A Bret Harte High School senior project over the beautiful and challenging terrain of White Pines Park. Bring the map to navigate. Avoid holes near the parking lot when it is full. Some tones but mostly baskets.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Dirt
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 5,430ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 10 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 4
Course Designer: Stefan Nilsen and Zach Jordan
I-5; exit 472. Keep left at the fork, follow signs for CA-4E. Go 3.9 miles, then merge onto CA-4 E/CA-99 S. Take exit 252B to merge onto CA-4 E. Go 67 miles to a slight left onto Blagen Rd. Stay on Blagen for 0.9 mile to a left into White Pines Park. Drive to end of road near softball fields.
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Beng on Aug 11, 2017 at 6:51pm
Decent course, small enclosed makes aim important.
Courses Close By
- Feeney, Murphys CA USNo votes yet
- Three Links Camp Disc Golf Course, Mi-Wuk Village CA USNo votes yet
- Twain Harte Disc Golf Course, Twain Harte CA USNo votes yet
- Mollie Joyce Park Disc Golf Course, Pioneer CA US(2 votes)
- Jenness Park Christian Camp, Cold Springs CA USNo votes yet
- Pug Ugly Mine Disc Golf at Quinones Park, San Andreas CA US(1 vote)
- Rick's Revenge, Bear Valley CA US(3 votes)
- New Hogan Dam - East, Valley Springs CA USNo votes yet
- New Hogan Dam - West, Valley Springs CA US(4 votes)
- Lake Amador North, Ione CA USNo votes yet