Whiskey Hills Disc Golf
No votes yet
Short and long holes go up and down over varied terrain at a secluded West Michigan campground. $5/day.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 24
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Dirt
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From Grand Rapids; US-131 North, towards Cadillac. Take Exit 153 (US-10, Ludington/Clare). Left on US-10 West to a right on M-37/US-10 W, then left on US-10 West to a left on Wallahalla Rd. (sign). When the road curves left, take the road to the right (or straight). Right on Hawley Rd (stop sign) to a left on Woods Trail (sign), which merges into Sippy Rd. Stay to the right at the Y to the big red lodge.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Whiskey Hills Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- The Edge Disc Golf at Riverside Park, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- Walhalla Woods Disc Golf LLC, Fountain MI USNo votes yet
- Hart Hydro Dam Disc Golf Course, Hart MI USNo votes yet
- Mason County Park - Beauty, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Mason County Park - Beast, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Mason County Park - Goliath, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- West Shore Community College, Scottville MI USNo votes yet
- Leviathan, Ludington MI US(1 vote)
- Flip City Disc Golf Park, Shelby MI US(7 votes)
- Shelby Road Baptist Church, Shelby MI USNo votes yet