Waynesville Disc Golf Course
fun course with a very WRONG map. 5 or 6 holes aren't where pictured. We enjoyed the holes when we found them. Me 200 ft. wife 125 ft. We played this only once. Too long for our abilities.
Overview: Decent course that is a little confusing, especially on the front 9. Tees are concrete but short, signs are misleading, and the course map you can get at the rec center is WAY wrong. There are a couple cool shots (#5 and #14!) though and is not bad once you know your way around.
Navigation/Design: #1 is not hard to find, but #2 would be if you aren't given directions (protip-its past the bridge). Bottom line is, don't go by the course map, just keep your eyes open from the baskets and you'll probably be fine. Besides the very-spaced out design, it is decently layed out and fun.
Summary: Worth it if you're in the area. They could use bigger tee pads and some better signage, but the shots themselves are cool!
Courses Close By
- Haywood Community College, Clyde NC US(2 votes)
- Bethel Elementary School, Bethel NC USNo votes yet
- Meadowbrook Elementary Disc Golf Course, Canton NC USNo votes yet
- Enka High School Disc Golf Course, Candler NC US(2 votes)
- Catamount Links, Cullowhee NC US(2 votes)
- Jackson County Rec Center Disc Golf Course, Cullowhee NC USNo votes yet
- Sandhill Nature Trail Disc Golf Course, Asheville NC USNo votes yet
- Bear Lake Reserve Disc Golf Course, Tuckasegee NC USNo votes yet
- The Meadows, Asheville NC US(1 vote)
- Richmond Hill, Asheville NC US(7 votes)