War Memorial Park
A very nice, clean course, well marked, fun to play. All the mature trees make it a good challenge. My wife and I played as we were traveling cross country. Met some friendly, helpful local frolfers. It is worth your stop to play.
This is a very nice short course. The park is very nice and the shots have some difficulty to them.
Nice Technical course. Once Spring gets the leaves in, this course will get even harder. The park is well maintained and very pretty. Beware of other park users, as the course follows a walking trail that is regularly used.
Courses Close By
- Airport Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville TN US(1 vote)
- Trail of Tears Park, Hopkinsville KY USNo votes yet
- North Drive Disc Golf Course, Hopkinsville KY US(1 vote)
- Rotary Park Disc Golf Course, Clarksville TN US(1 vote)
- Oggwood Private Disc Golf Course, Cedar Hill TN US(1 vote)
- West Kentucky 4-H Camp, Dawson Springs KY USNo votes yet
- Dickson Disc Golf Course, Dickson TN US(1 vote)
- Burns Park, Kingston Springs TN US(1 vote)
- Madisonville City Park Disc Golf Course, Madisonville KY US(1 vote)
- White House Park, White House TN US(1 vote)