Walnut Hill Disc Golf Course
Played this course from the short pads. The long pads seemed a little daunting to my 66 year old arm and knees. Truly a gem of a course. Well designed layout, well manicured fairways (when we played it), easy to find the next tee without very many next tee signs, just follow the mowed area. I liked the tee pads, extra long with drawn in maps for both A & B pin placements.Overall a 5 star course and a potential great venue for a world championship (from the longs). After parking follow the bike/walk path to the first tee.
challenging course some of the pars are a little mean and it doesn't seem to be overhand friendly but a fun round for experienced players bring your "big arm" for this one. A bit of a workout but an outstanding addition to central ohio disc golf !!!!
This is a great addition to central Ohio disc golf courses. This course uses a lot of open land but the tee pads are primarily blocked by trees which forces the player to use unusual shot like rollers, forehands, and low-ceiling shots. Of all the courses around Columbus, this course is the nearest to a ball-golf course as it will take 3 perfect shots to make par here. And par is not an easy feat. This course will test you in both driving length and creativity. A great course to play but may not be your first stop if you are a beginner.
Wide open with the occasional trees on each hole. Some have a few dense patches of trees to deal with, but if you can grip and rip this course should play well for you. Nice park and you will see people jogging on the trails and playing with their dogs.
Great new course, used to be a ball golf course. To stand on top of the hill and look out you would think "How easy is this going to be, look how wide open it is". Surprise, there is at least one tree that comes into play on every hole, usually 2 or 3. Long holes, no water to speak of, a creek comes into play on #4 if your not careful. Bring your power game for #17. #18 is the only hole with no trees at all, but it is up hill. Overall, accuracy then distance. Have fun.
Courses Close By
- Community Park, Whitehall OH US(1 vote)
- East Side Disc Golf Course, Blacklick OH USNo votes yet
- Sycamore Creek Church, Pickerington OH US(3 votes)
- The Twilight Zone, Canal Winchester OH US(1 vote)
- Simsbury Disc Golf Course, Pickerington OH US(6 votes)
- Area 51, Obetz OH US(1 vote)
- Blendon Woods Disc Golf Course, Westerville OH US(5 votes)
- Jackson Lake Park, Canal Winchester OH USNo votes yet
- Ohio State University, Columbus OH US(6 votes)
- Hoover Dam, Brent Hambrick Memorial Disc Golf Course, Columbus OH US(7 votes)