Walden Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Short course in a small park. Tall grass borders many fairways and some water hazards add challenge on this mostly open course. Small concrete tees. The baskets have markers pointing to the next tee. No tee signs - see course map, posted here and at the park entrance.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,212ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Hwy 1 (Trans-Canada Highway); Prest Road exit north. Turn left on First Ave., then a quick right onto Walden St. 1st tee is on the left as you enter the parking lot.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Walden Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Frost Creek, Maple Falls WA USNo votes yet
- Centennial Park Disc Golf Course, Mission BC CANo votes yet
- Thornhill Park Disc Golf Course, Maple Ridge BC CANo votes yet
- Raptors Knoll Disc Golf Park, Township of Langley BC CA(1 vote)
- Langley Passive Park, Langley BC CA(1 vote)
- Vanderyacht Park, Ferndale WA USNo votes yet
- Cornwall Park, Bellingham WA US(3 votes)
- Lincoln Park, Blaine WA US(1 vote)
- Mundy Park, Coquitlam BC CANo votes yet
- Robert Burnaby Park, Burnaby BC CANo votes yet