Very fun and varied course. Hole 2 teeoff is missing it seemed. Otherwise, I highly recommend it. If the course was kept up a bit better, it would be a five.
Good variety and elevation. The course layout is broken up as it utilizes different sections of the park and the tee signs need to be redone - bring the map the first time. Play Brickyard if you only have time for one course in the area.
Every course designer should come and take notes on the way wakanda is set up. Recommended for all players. This course has it all: open, wooded, short, long, uphill, downhill, water, and other hazzards. The park is big and beautiful offering many different activities. After playing this course and the surrounding courses I felt like moving here.
Courses Close By
- Brickyard, Menomonie WI US(1 vote)
- Mayo Clinic Health System Disc Golf Course, Menomonie WI US(1 vote)
- Stout Disc Golf Club Practice Course, Menomonie WI USNo votes yet
- Lambs Creek at Pioneer Grill, Menomonie WI US(1 vote)
- Axldog Acres Disc Golf Course, Boyceville WI US(1 vote)
- Elk Mound High School, Elk Mound WI USNo votes yet
- Glen Hills County Park Disc Golf Course, Glenwood City WI USNo votes yet
- Delong Middle School, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- St. James Church Disc Golf Course, Eau Claire WI USNo votes yet
- Mount Simon Park, Eau Claire WI US(1 vote)