No votes yet
Set up at the former municipal ball golf course. Mostly open but with lots of OB ponds and cart paths.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 7,510ft
Alternate Length: 5,790ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 7
Course Designer: Mike Layne & Stephen Preischel
I-65; exit 175. Go south on SR 25 to a right on Sagamore Pkwy. Left on Duncan Rd, right on 9th St. to golf course entrance on right. Go past the golf course map and the old club house on the right, climb the little hill ahead and look slightly to the left for the bricks in ground at the 1st tee.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Wabash Washout? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Murdock Park, Lafayette IN US(2 votes)
- Slayter Hill Disc Golf Course at Purdue University, West Lafayette IN US(1 vote)
- Pickett Park Disc Golf Course at Purdue University, West Lafayette IN USNo votes yet
- Fly By Faith, Lafayette IN US(1 vote)
- Ross Hills Park, West Lafayette IN US(2 votes)
- Camp Cullom Youth Camp Disc Golf Course , Frankfort IN US(3 votes)
- Hollow Acres Golf Center, Monticello IN USNo votes yet
- Ravine Park, Attica IN USNo votes yet
- Sugar Creek Campground, Crawfordsville IN USNo votes yet
- Milligan Park Disc Golf Course, Crawfordsville IN US(1 vote)
Upcoming Events Close By
- Lafayette, Indiana, United StatesThu-Thu, May 30-Aug 1
- Lafayette, Indiana, United StatesFri, Jul 12
- Lafayette, Indiana, United StatesSat, Jul 13