Veterans Disc Golf at Sweetwater Park
MIx of short and long holes, mainly in the woods. 18 Baskets and 19 Tees (#1 has a Tee 1A and 1B. 3 Mando holes; #1 is through the flag poles. #10 is through the big pines. #16 has an anti-Mando (cannot go through 2 trees to the basket). This course offers a little bit of everything. #3 is ~100' longer than the length on the tee sign.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: MVP Black Hole Portal
Tee Type: Concrete
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 5,452ft
Alternate Length: 5,681ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 11 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 3
Course Designer: Wes Smith and Brady Mayer
From Thomson; go south on GA-17 for 2.5 miles to the park on the left. You will drive past both of #1's tees on the right as you enter the park. Park in the first available lot by #1's basket, then walk backwards to one of the 2 tees. After playing #7, walk up the road away from tee #18 to the next tee sign on the edge of the woods to the right. A bridge leads to tee #8.
First Tee: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by bamayer on Jan 26, 2017 at 10:46am
Best Disc Golf Course in McDuffie County.
Courses Close By
- Patriots Park Disc Golf Course, Evans GA US(1 vote)
- Steady Ed Headrick Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA US(1 vote)
- WR Jackson Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA US(2 votes)
- Jim Warner Memorial Disc Golf Course, Appling GA USNo votes yet
- Double Eagle (Army Course), Fort Gordon GA US(2 votes)
- Double Eagle (Air Force Course), Fort Gordon GA US(1 vote)
- Fort Gordon Marine/Navy Disc Golf Course, Fort Gordon GA USNo votes yet
- Pendleton King Park, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- The Players Course at Lake Olmstead, Augusta GA US(4 votes)
- Riverview Park, North Augusta SC US(5 votes)