Valmont Disc Park
First 7 holes are around a cactus hill (bring sturdy footwear), 8-11 in the prairie, 12-16 astride a ridge/gully, and 17-18 grass..
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Some Low Hills
Course Length: 3,894ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 16 | 300 - 400ft: 1 | Over 400ft: 1
Course Designer: John Bird
From the south take US-36; CO-157 N/Foothills Pkwy exit. Go 3.4 miles to a right on Valmont Rd., 0.4 miles (past Boulder Lumber) to the park on the right. Turn right on Airport Rd. 1st hole at NE corner of park, inside prairie dog fence near the Airport Rd entrance.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no photos.
by PhilipMyBeer on Apr 23, 2015 at 1:18pm
Nice quick course, if there aren't too many folks. Holes 1-7 fun short tosses with some good obstruction plenty of opportunity to ace them. 8-16 long open tosses, and some shorter ones too with geographic hazards. Great view too.
Courses Close By
- Harlow Platts Park, Boulder (South Boulder) CO US(3 votes)
- Boulder Valley Community Course, Boulder CO USNo votes yet
- Louisville Meadows, Louisville CO USNo votes yet
- Waneka Lake Disc Golf Course, Lafayette CO US(1 vote)
- Superior Rock Creek, Superior CO USNo votes yet
- Dry Creek Disc Golf Course, Longmont CO US(1 vote)
- Interlocken (East Park), Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- North Midway Park, Broomfield CO US(1 vote)
- Wondervu Disc Golf Course, Golden CO USNo votes yet
- Loomiller, Longmont CO USNo votes yet