Tyndall City Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Shorter course that plays around a pond in the city park. Great for the family.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 2,320ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 1
From US 50; go 6 blocks north on Birch St. to a right on 19th St. Park at 19th and Fir St. 1st hole is right there - behind the bathrooms at the south end of pond.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Tyndall City Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- River Run Hideout, Yankton SD USNo votes yet
- Gavins Point Disc Golf Course at Lewis and Clark State Rec. Area, Yankton SD US(1 vote)
- Pierson Ranch State Rec. Area Disc Golf Course, Yankton SD US(1 vote)
- Cottonwood Park Disc Golf Course, Yankton SD USNo votes yet
- Fantle Memorial Park, Yankton SD US(1 vote)
- Riverside Park Disc Golf Course, Yankton SD USNo votes yet
- Wildwood Acres Park, Verdigre NE USNo votes yet
- Armour City Park, Armour SD USNo votes yet
- Dimock City Park, Dimock SD USNo votes yet
- Randall Creek Disc Golf Course, Pickstown SD USNo votes yet