Well groomed course. You can let the bigdog out of ur bags let it fly here. Good mix of elevation, technical and wide open.
Only downside it is the only 18 hole course in town and locals will not let you play thru. I played course twice 18 then lunch and then 18 more. Both rounds I playing solo, ran into a three some in the first five holes and they never let u play thru. Very poor golf etiquette.
Well built course on open and wooded terrain. The to go maps of the course need some work as hose have changed. First time play was confusing and we could not find hole 4. Good course but signs need some work.
Courses Close By
- Spencer Park, Sioux Falls SD USNo votes yet
- Tomar Park, Sioux Falls SD USNo votes yet
- Big Sioux Disc Golf Course, Brandon SD US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Park, Brandon SD USNo votes yet
- Worthing Disc Golf Course, Worthing SD USNo votes yet
- Turtle Creek Disc Golf Course, Hartford SD USNo votes yet
- Larchwood Disc Golf Course, Larchwood IA USNo votes yet
- Lake Pahoja Recreation Area, Inwood IA USNo votes yet
- Chautauqua Park Disc Golf Course, Canton SD USNo votes yet
- Rez Park, Hills MN US(1 vote)