Tony Silicato Memorial Park
In the park behind The Milford Boys and Girls Club, the course is designed with families and children in mind. Please be respectful of walking trails, athletic fields and park rules.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,135ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Rte 113; turn west on Airport Rd. to a right on Delaware Veterans Blvd. Turn right into parking lot past Boys and Girls Club. The park is on your right. 1st tee by maintenance shed. Box with scorecards and maps nearby. Tees marked by pavers.
by Scott22 on Jun 23, 2018 at 4:00pm
This course really sucks hi grass not mowed. Half of it is marsh.
Courses Close By
- Killens Pond State Park, Felton DE USNo votes yet
- Dover Park, Dover DE USNo votes yet
- Marydel Community Park, Marydel MD USNo votes yet
- Cape Henlopen State Park, Lewes DE US(3 votes)
- Tuckahoe State Park, Queen Anne MD US(1 vote)
- Trap Pond State Park, Laurel DE USNo votes yet
- Ockie Wisting Disc Golf Course, Rio Grande NJ US(1 vote)
- Peake Disc Golf, Wye Mills MD US(2 votes)
- Cape May County Park & Zoo, Cape May Court House NJ US(3 votes)
- Schumaker Pond, Salisbury MD US(1 vote)