ThunderRidge High School
No votes yet
Laid out in the back of a high school. Mostly grass. Tees on either asphalt or concrete. Good elevation change with some blind holes. On school property - no play while school is in session.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 6,600ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 5 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Kyle Thoutt & Timothy Spahn
CO-470 E/E470 E/Hwy 470 E toward Colorado Springs. Exit onto US-85 S/S Santa Fe Dr. Continue on US-85 S/S Santa Fe Dr. to a left on W Highlands Ranch Pkwy. Turn right on Wildcat Reserve Pkwy. Park in the back parking lot at ThunderRidge High School. 1st tee is south of tennis courts on top of the hill.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at ThunderRidge High School? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Martin Walworth Disc Golf at Grace Presbyterian Church, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Mountain Vista High School Disc Golf Course, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Runyon Elementary School, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Highland Elementary School, Centennial CO USNo votes yet
- Front Range Christian School Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Arapahoe Community College, Littleton CO USNo votes yet
- Palomino Park Apartments, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Ken Caryl Disc Golf Course, Littleton CO US(3 votes)
- Walnut Hills Park, Centennial CO USNo votes yet
- Dragons Breath, Denver CO USNo votes yet