Thelma Stovall Park
No votes yet
Beginner friendly course in small city park along Green River. Primitive camping and canoeing available in the park. Caution is advised - the course winds along walking trail and has several overlapping fairways.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,199ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 1
I-65; exit 65. South on 31W for 2.2 miles to a right onto Old St. Entrance to park on left. 1st hole by playground at bottom of hill.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Thelma Stovall Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Wolf Knob, Mammoth Cave KY USNo votes yet
- American Legion Park, Glasgow KY USNo votes yet
- Greensburg Disc Golf Course, Greensburg KY USNo votes yet
- Chalybeate Springs Sports Complex, Smiths Grove KY US(1 vote)
- Bobby Bland Disc Golf Course, Leitchfield KY USNo votes yet
- Ephram White Park, Bowling Green KY US(1 vote)
- Freeman Lake Park, Elizabethtown KY US(2 votes)
- Smith Ridge Disc Golf Course, Campbellsville KY USNo votes yet
- Kereiakes Park, Bowling Green KY US(5 votes)
- Lovers Lane Park, Bowling Green KY US(3 votes)