Tammisaari disc golf park (aka Västerby) is designed for enthusiasts and pro players. There is two layouts (A and B). Lots of elevation change. Steep slopes and cliffs, mostly wooded, tight fairways, some holes on a power line. Quite demanding, beautiful scenery.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 6 | 300 - 400ft: 9 | Over 400ft: 3
Take Hwy 51 west of Helsinki towards Hanko. 90 km (past town center of Tammisaari/Ekenäs) to a right on Hwy 52, 1 km to a left to Västerby recreation area. Drive to Ski Lodge/Indoor shooting range building and find 1st tee. Maps/scorecards in box on wall. If you are driving from Tammisaari you have to turn left on crossroad of Tenholantie 102 towards green hall.
First Tee: (
Email: Jan-Mikael Uusikylä #8498
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
by Nystrom on Apr 10, 2014 at 8:09am
Really great course, challenging tight fairways with water hazards. Beautiful
by az_kip on Dec 20, 2009 at 2:09pm
Different kind of course in forest and rocks. It is easy to lose your good game in just one course. You will need every shot from your package to survive in Tammisaari.
Courses Close By
- Skogby, Raasepori FINo votes yet
- Bromarv Urheilukenttä, Tammisaari FINo votes yet
- Suomen Frisbeegolfkeskus, Raasepori FINo votes yet
- Kisakeskus DiscGolfPark, Raasepori FINo votes yet
- Landsbron Puistoalue, Karjaa FINo votes yet
- Lappohja, Hanko FINo votes yet
- Täktomin Lähiliikuntapuisto, Hanko FINo votes yet
- Perniön Frisbeegolfrata, Salo FINo votes yet
- Hanko Lillmärsan, Hanko FINo votes yet
- Hanko Keskustan Lähiliikuntapaikka Feffe Park, Hanko FINo votes yet